The following are guidelines. They are based on state and local regulations. Before you move in, you are required to sign an agreement to follow Montwood Self Storage policies. This written agreement is subject to change.
- Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility.
- Firearms are prohibited at the storage facility.
- Occupant shall own the lock used to secure the storage space.
- No work may be performed on any vehicles in the facility.
- There can be no alteration of the storage space or any other facility amenities.
- No dumping of waste or trash at the faciliy.
- Living Things
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil paint, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia including marijuana
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
- No sleeping or staying overnight on the facility
- Loitering of any kind
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager of staff of the facility
- Blocking traffic for others for extended periods
- No working in the unit at any time - storage use only